Discord is one of the best platforms to connect with other gamers or even with like-minded people. It offers pretty much every kind of communication. Do you prefer speaking? You can use voice chats. If not, you can just text. And if you are lazy or in a rush, you can express yourself by reactions. Reactions are widely used across the Discord platform, and you have a large database of emotes that you can use for your reaction.
Emojis are now in the 2021 part of our culture, pretty much everyone is using them, and luckily they have been added to Discord as well.
How to see who reacted – Mobile app guide
- Open your Discord app on your iPhone or Android phone
- Go to the server, in which you want to find out who has reacted to your message
- Find your message
- Tap and hold on to the reaction for a second or two
If you have followed this tutorial correctly new window should pop up with a list of people who have reacted to your message and which reaction they have used. It should look something like this:
How to see who reacted – Desktop app guide
- Open your Discord app on Windows PC or Mac computer
- Open the server, on which is a message on which you would like to find out who have reacted to it
- Hover over the message with your mouse. Pop-up buttons should show up after a second or two on the right side (smiley face, pen, and three dots), tap on the three dots
- A pop-up menu will show up. Click on the “Reactions” button
If you have followed this guide correctly, a new pop-up window should show up with all reactions. It should look similar to the screenshot below.
Hopefully, this guide was easy enough to understand, and now you can easily find out who has reacted and how he has reacted to your Discord messages. Hopefully, this will be a useful skill for you.
If you want to learn more about Discord, here are a few articles/guides that we recommend: