If you are trying to access the list of blocked users on Twitch and having issues finding it, don’t worry. You are not alone. Many Reddit threads are asking the same question. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen a guide for this, so we made one.
This guide is quite simple. We wrote separate tutorials for Twitch app users and users who use Twitch.tv in their internet browser. Since Twitch is being used on desktop compters a lot more, the first guide is for Windows and Mac users, and afterward, we will show you how you can find blocklists on the Twitch app on iPhone or Android device.
Fast Read Content
How to see block list
Congratulations, you have just found the block list. Have you found a user that should not be there? Check this guide on how to unban someone!
Mac & Windows
- Open Twitch.tv and log in to your account
- Click on your profile icon in the left upper corner of your internet browser
- Dropdown menu will show, click on “Settings”
- Switch from “Profile” to “Security and Privacy” in settings
- Scroll down to Privacy settings, and in the section “Blocked Users,” click on “Show Blocked Users” to open your block list
Android & iPhone
- Launch Twitch app on iPhone or Android device
- Tap on your profile photo in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap on the “Account Settings” option
- Tap on “Security&Privacy” settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app. If you have previously blocked someone on Twitch, you will have your block list there. If not, you won’t see anything there
Why is Twitch Block List important?
Well, if you have been using 2011 when this streaming platform started. You have probably banned many users, and there is a good chance that you do not remember their usernames.
Unfortunately, several websites offer you the service of managing blocked users on Twitch. We do not recommend using any of these since you can do that easily in your profile on Twitch.
For example, https://t.3v.fi/ignored/ and also website https://twitch-tools.rootonline.de/blocklist_manager.php. We would not trust them with our log-in info to Twitch, and you shouldn’t as well.