The voice effects are finally getting some popularity on TikTok. The reason may be that they are a bit more hidden than the camera filters.
They are as easy to use as filters, only they are a bit more hidden in the app. And maybe that is why they are getting some traction now because users are becoming more familiar with the TikTok app.
Fast Read Content
What are voice effects?
They are pretty much the same thing as camera filters, but these can be applied to your voice. Please keep in mind that the effect is applied to your voice, not to the music you add to the video.
First, let’s take a look at which effects are currently available. And then, we will show you a tutorial on how to apply them to your videos.
Full list of voice effects on TikTok
- Battery drained
- Sound Wave
How to get voice effect on TikTok
- Open your TikTok app
- Tap on the “+” button to record or add a new video
- Now you have to either upload a video or record a brand new video by tapping the red circle button
- Now you have to tap on the checkmark at the right bottom of the screen to confirm, that this is the final video
- Now in the upper right corner, tap on the “Voice effects” button
- Choose the voice effect that you would like to add to your video (if it is not downloaded, it will show an arrow down next to the effect, you can download it right now and use it, downloading one effect won’t take too much of your data plan)
- Then tap on the screen anywhere you want, and the voice effect will be applied to your video
- Now just tap on the “Next” button and publish your first video on TikTok with voice effect
There are 14 voice effects currently available in the TikTok app, and more will be released during this year. Try all of them. Who knows, maybe your audience will love one of these, and your video will blow up to millions of views.