For someone who is not using TikTok daily, it might sound strange, but learning how to post a blank comment on TikTok is a very valuable skill, and many people are trying to learn how to do it as well.
There has even been a surge of videos that are mocking this trend.
And if you are recording funny videos on TikTok, you might give it a try, and there are quite popular. Check out these mockery videos:
Just FYI, the first video if it got over 159 000 likes, it got definetly over two million views. If you are trying to grow your audience, you might give a try to Soulmate filter.
With that being said, once you learn this method of how to post blank comments, you will definitely use it on all of your videos. It will help you get more comments, and once you know how to do it, it is quite easy and, more importantly, quick.
How to make a blank comment on TikTok
- Open your TikTok app and search for the video on which you would like to leave an empty comment
- Go to the comments section of the video and tap on the “add comment” button
- Tap on the Microphone button
- If it is enabled, skip this step. If not, you need to tap on Lenable diction.”
- Let the microphone record for a bit and be quiet
- Stop recording sound (tap on keyboard button)
- Publish your first blank comment by tapping on the arrow on the right side of the comment section
UPDATE March 2021
Unfortunately, this method got patched on most new Android devices. But this guide still works on some iPhone devices and even Android devices. Even on the brand new android smartphones. But if you are using the latest version of the TikTok app, there is a good chance that this method won’t work for you.
Alternative method how to leave a blank comment on TikTok
- Copy the “BLANK” character below this tutorial, and it will be between “”
- Go to the desired video on TikTok on which you would like to post an empty comment
- Paste the blank character, which you have got from step number 1
- Tap on the arrow on the right to post the comment
Congratulations, you have just made your first empty comment.
Copy the blank character between the quotation marks ” “
PS: If this method gets fixed ever, just contact us. We will try to come up with a different solution.
Check out Reverse Effect! One of the most popular effects on TikTok platform.