Do you want to create brand new videos for your followers? Or are you trying to gain followers fast? If you said yes, at least to one of these. You should definitely experiment with the Focus filter.
There are countless accounts with less than 1000 followers who have used this filter, and their videos have to blow up with more than a hundred thousand views in less than a week.
Even if you are recording your regular video or maybe even attempting one of the challenges on TikTok, you can use this great filter to improve your video.
How to get the Focus filter
- Open your TikTok app on your smartphone
- Switch from “Home” to “Discovery“
- Tap on search at the top of the screen
- Search for “Soft Focus“
- Tap on the “Soft Focus” filter
- Add it to your favorites and if you want to start recording with this filter, tap on the red button with the white camera icon in the middle of the bottom of the screen
Hopefully, the Focus filter will work on your device. There are some android devices, and even older iPhones do not support this effect. Hopefully, your smartphone is new enough to work with this awesome filter.
This is how the focus filter looks:
Even though this account has a lot of followers, this video has blown up a lot thanks to the soft-focus filter. It got a lot more interaction than the usual posts on this page. Don’t forget to use these hashtags: #softfocus #focus #focusfilter
PS: Did you know that this fitler was used over 520 000 times on TikTok already?
Other filters that are worth to try: