Are you trying to get your TikToks to a new level? Or, if you just want to try something new, the color selector filter is a great way to do this. It is a very neat and quite popular filter.
If you have been frustrated a bit that you are not able to find this effect, don’t worry. You are not alone, and many others were not able to find it. It took our team a while to find it, but finally, we know-how, and we are going to share it with you.
Where is the color selector filter on TikTok?
For the longest time, this filter was in the trending section. But like every filter, after few months, it got pushed away, but don’t worry, here is how you can get it:
- Open TikTok app
- Tap on discovery at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on search at the top of the screen
- Search for “Color Selector Fitler,” as is on the screenshot below
- Choose the first video
- You should see “Color Selector” in a yellow rectangle
- Tap on it, add it to favorites, so you don’t have to repeat this process every time, and tap on the red button at the bottom of the screen to record a new video with this filter
- Congratulations, you are now ready to record with the Color Selector filter
How Color Selector filter looks when it is used properly
It is not rocket science. This regular video has over 63 thousand likes, and who knows how many views, maybe even close to one million. Just using this filter… Give it a try.
Other Filters that might interest you