What should you do when your camera roll isn’t backed up by the Snapchat app? If this has ever happened to you, it can be very frustrating. But don’t worry, there is an easy fix for this issue.
How to fix “camera roll isn’t backed up by Snapchat”
- Open your Snapchat app on your iPhone
- In the upper left corner, tap on your profile photo
- Then tap on the “gear” icon to access Snapchat settings
- Tap on Memories
- Tap on “Import Snaps from Camera Roll”
- Tap on all photos that you would like to back up to your Snapchat account from camera roll
- Tap on “Import [number] Snaps
With this tutorial, you can send photos to your Story or in a chat with your friend. The only bad part is that if you do this, it will show a date on the photo so other users can know that this post was posted from Camera roll and that it is not brand new content created on Snapchat.
Other articles about Snapchat that might interest you: