Suppose someone told you that you need some other app to slow down the video for Snapchat. They are either trying to download their app. Or they simply do not know how to achieve this “effect” on Snapchat.
After this tutorial, you will know how you can shoot slow-motion videos on Snap or simply slow them down. If you are using Snapchat regularly or if you are trying to grow your audience there, this effect might come in very handy. It can be very impressive, and it is super fast and easy to use once your know-how. Enough talking, let’s get to the step-by-step guide.
How to slow down a video on Snap
For this tutorial to work, you need to have a prerecorded video or record one right now on Snapchat. If you don’t have one, please record that video first. After that, you can follow this guide:
- If you have recorded your video right now on Snapchat, skip ahead to step number two. If you want to use prerecorded video, please import it now to Snapchat
- Swipe from right to left anywhere on the screen five times to change filters
- After the fifth Swipe, you should see the Snail icon as on the screenshot below. If not, Snap has changed the order of filters. Swipe till you see the snail icon
Congratulations, you have just recorded your first slow-motion video on Snapchat. You can also perform other edits on this video as well. If you like the video the way, it is. Just tap on “Send To.”
How to use other filters after applying slow motion
- Suppose you want to apply other filters as well on your video. You need to first follow the tutorial above to slow down your video.
- Then tap on the “Save” button at the bottom of your screen
- Tap on “Memories&Camera Roll” and then tap on “Save”
- Tap on the “X” button at the left top of the screen
- Import your video and tap on the “Pencil” button to edit this video
- Swipe again from Right to Left to apply another filter
Once you are done editing, publish your video with two effects. Following this guide, you can apply more than two filters at once.
Hopefully, this how-to slow down a video in the Snapchat article has helped you. If you are trying to improve your snaps. We can highly recommend you also read these articles:
Suppose you are facing any other issues on this social media app or any other for that matter. Contact us, and we will try to publish that guide for you as soon as possible.