Suppose you have been posting on Snapchat for few days or so. You might already have few followers. The issue is to find out exactly how many. Snapchat is probably the only social media app that tries to hide your followers from you. But don’t worry, we have found a way how to see your Snapchat friends list, aka how many followers your account has.
How to check how many friends you have on Snapchat
Here is how you can see your friends list:
- Open your Snapchat app on iOS or Android smartphone
- Tap on the map button at the button of the corner on the left
- Tap on the “gear” button at the top right corner of the app to open settings
- Switch off “Ghost Mode”
- Tap on “Only These Friends…”
- Scroll down till you see “Sharing Location with (x) Friends“
The (X) number is your number of friends that you have on the Snapchat app.
If you want to revert your settings, just don’t share the location or just quit the app. You will remain in Ghost Mode, but you know how many followers you have.
Just out of curiosity, how many followers do you have? Did you expect more?