Can you have more than one Snapchat account? The simple answer is yes. But using two accounts at the same time on one phone is quite challenging. Not safe, but it is doable.
[If you do not want to break Snapchat TOS, you can use only one personal account and one business account]
But obviously, you can create a lot more accounts or have multiple personal accounts and not get banned. But there is always a risk of getting banned when having multiple accounts.
You can achieve such a thing by using a cloning app. But with that, there are few risks involved. If you are using a third-party app to access Snapchat, it could have access to your account.
But most of the apps on iTunes or Google Play are not that bad, and they would not do such a thing. But what could happen and have happened several times is. That the cloning app is not as safe as Snapchat itself, and someone might hack the app, and your data might get leaked.
How to have two accounts on Snapchat safely
If you do not care about safety, skip this part and check the cloning tutorial below this guide.
But if you want to stay on the safe side, you would have to log out from the first account and log in to the second one and vice versa.
How to logout from Snapchat on iPhone or Android
- Open your Snapchat app
- Tap on your profile photo in the upper left corner
- Tap on the “gear” icon in the upper right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app
- Tap on the “Log out” button
- If you would like to save your login information, tap on “Yes”. If not, tap on “No”
- Tap on the “Log Out” button to log out
After this, you can easily log in to your second account.
Suppose you want to stay on the safer side. Switch your mobile to airplane mode and then switch it off and start your data usage again to change IP.
But many of our readers have reported that even without doing this, they have not received a ban on Snapchat.
How to make a second Snapchat account
- Open your mobile browser in incognito mode
- Copy this link https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/signup and open it in incognito mode
- Fill the form in
- Tap on “Sign up”
- Verify your account
- Now you just need to decide if you are going to use the safe method or if you are going to use a cloning app to use two Snapchat accounts at the same time
Having multiple accounts on Snapchat is great. You can test out filters and effects on different account than your main one. So you don’t have to be scared that someone will unfollow you. If you are doing this for that reason, you should try slow motion effect.
Multiple Snapchat accounts one phone with cloning app
As explained before, this method is not as safe as logging out each time. But it is way more time-efficient. If you are posting at least two posts a day, it is quite a hassle to log out each time from one account to log in to the second one.
Cloning apps for Android to have multiple Snapchats
One of the best cloning apps for android phones is Parallel Space. It has the most downloads out of all cloning apps, and it has the best ratings and reviews as well. If you want to go this route, this is probably the app to do it with.
But to stay safe, you should use your main Snapchat account on the original Snapchat app.
How to log in to second Snapchat via Parallel Space
- Click here to download Parallel Space
- After installing, open the parallel space
- It will ask you to access photos, media, and other files. Tap on “ALLOW”
- Tap on “Got it” to continue to the app
- Tap on the + sign at the right bottom of the app
- Scroll down till you see the Snapchat app
- Tap on the “+” button on the right
- Wait few seconds till Snapchat starts
- Log in to your second Snapchat account
- Use it as a regular Snapchat
Next time you open Parallel Space, you won’t have to search for the Snapchat app. It will be available on the main screen. And if you have not logged out from your account, you will still be logged in.
As you can see, this method is a lot faster than the safe method.
Multiple Snapchat accounts on iPhone with cloning apps
This is a very similar app to Parallel Space, and the only difference is that this app is for iPhone users. Here is how to use it for multiple accounts on Snap:
- Click here to download TutuApp
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “General”
- Go to “Profiles & Device management”
- Enable trust for TutuApp
- Open “TutuApp”
- Search for the Snapchat app
- Log in to your account
Congratulations, you are now running two Snapchats on your iPhone. There are other cloning apps that you could possibly use, like AppValley. But from the feedback we have received from our readers, TutuApp is a lot better. And this app does not crash as often in comparison to AppValley.
Since the apps, especially for iOS users, are from 3rd party developers, we cannot guarantee you safety and also that they will work with your device.
Even if none of the following apps work for your smartphone, you can still use the “safe” method.
If you want to rather use cloning apps, now you know-how. Just search for an alternative cloning app that works on your device. But keep in mind that you could possibly lose your second account and, in the worst-case scenario, even your main one.
So far, it has not happened to us or to any of our readers. But having multiple personal accounts on Snapchat is against their terms of service, so there is always the possibility of getting banned when you are violating them.
Other Snapchat guides: