Have you ever go live on Instagram and receive a lot of spammy comments? If yes, we have a great solution for you. We have figured out a way how to hide comments.
This is not something that you should use on all your live videos. Comments are a great way to engage with your audience, and they can ask you questions.
But if you are not doing Q&A and you don’t want to receive spammy or inappropriate comments. It is better to remove the comment section.
Here is how to remove comments on Instagram Live
If you have already started your Live video, skip stepping number 5
- Open your Instagram app
- Tap on + sign to record a new video
- Switch from “post” to live”
- Start recording your live video
- At the bottom of the screen in the comment box, tap on the three dots next to each other
- Tap on “Turn off Commenting”
Congratulations, you have just hidden comments on your live video. Your viewers will no longer have the option to comment on your video.