Have you ever seen on Instagram stories where people are waiting to see which Disney character is most similar to them? If yes, and if you are looking for this filter, it is the original Disney Filter, and in this article, we will share with you how you can enable this filter.
On the other hand, if you are searching for a Disney eyes cartoon filter, which transforms your eyes into Disney cartoon eyes, then you are as well in the right place. The tutorial will be shown below the first one.
Where is the Disney filter?
Here are tutorials on how to find both Disney filters on IG.
How to get the original The Disney Filter
- Open your Instagram application.
- Tap on the “+” button to add content to Ig
- Choose that you want to post on a story
- Browse filters to the end, where you should see a search button like on the screenshot below. Tap on it
- Tap on the search button again
- Search for “Which Disney?”
- It should be the first filter in your search. Tap on it
- Tap on the “Try it” button with the camera icon to record with this filter
Hopefully, this filter has not let you down and shows you some nice character from Disney. If not, don’t be shy and try it few more times.
The final results should look like this
Let’s take a look at how you can enable the Disney eyes filter.
How to enable Disney cartoon eyes to filter on Instagram
- Follow the first five steps from the tutorial above
- Search for “Disney eyes”
- The filter you are searching for should be the first one in search results, like in the screenshot below. Tap on it.
- Tap on the “Try it” button to record a new video with Disney eyes cartoon filter
The final result of this filter should look like this
Other IG filters you may like: