Are you no longer in need of a Stash account? Delete it. That is the best possible thing that you can do. It is best to delete or close accounts that we are no longer using.
Because now and then, these servers get hacked. We are not saying that Stash is not a safe place to have your personal data, but even online banking gets hacked once in a while.
First, we will show you how you can Delete your account. If you are using a subscription on Stash, click here to learn how to do it.
Fast Read Content
How to delete stash account
- Go to Stash.com and log in to your account
- Go to the upper right corner of your screen
- Click on “Subscription” on the left side of the screen
- Click on “Manage,” it is right next to the subscription plan
- Click on “Close m Stash for good” at the bottom of the page to confirm your decision
After this process, you will no longer be able to access your account on Stash. But your date still might be there, and it can take up to 30 days till your personal information gets removed from Stash servers.
Why can’t I close my Stash Account?
Suppose you are using iPhone or Android Stash app. In that case, it does not offer you the possibility of canceling your monthly subscription, and you will have to do it in your internet browser, preferably on your computer.
What happens if I close my Stash Account?
Once you close your Stash account and your date gets deleted with it, you will receive all your investments back. Stash will automatically sell all your investments, and you will receive your refund back to your bank account that was connected to your Stash account. It can take up to 7 days to receive your full refund.
If you have requested all your money back from your Stash account, you can now finally remove your bank account, which is linked with your profile. Or you might need to do this if you want to input different bank account details.
- Copy this email: “support@Keen.com“
- Copy subject line: “Request to delete my Stash Account”
- Copy this email template”Hello Stash support team, my name is “write your name here,” and I was signed up on your site under the username “write your username here” and write here your email as well “input your email address here” from which I am also sending this email. I am not planning to use my Stash account, special current the current bank account that I have connected to my account. Could you please unlink that bank account from my profile. Best regards “Input your name”
If you had issue with any of these, please ask on stash support furom. You can expect a reply there in less than a day or two.