Aliexpress is now prohibited in several countries now, and if you live in one of those, you might want to close your account, or better yet. Delete it!
You can delete your account in the mobile app or in your internet browsers. Either choose a tutorial for a mobile app or for an internet browser if you are on your computer.
Before you start with this guide, please make sure that all of your orders are delivered. If you have any active order that is being processing or already shipped but not delivered, you won’t be able to erase your account!
How to delete Aliexpress account
This is a bit longer guide, and if you want to erase your account, you have to deactivate it first, and then you can proceed to delete your account.
Windows & Mac Guide
Follow these fourteen steps to erase your account:
- Go to the Aliexpress website, or click here to get there
- If you are logged in to your account, skip steps 2-4. If you are not logged in to your account, click on “Account” in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on “Sing in” from the drop-down menu
- A pop-up window will open, input your login and password, and click on “SIGN IN” to log in to your Aliexpress account
- Click on “Account” in the upper right corner above the shopping basket
- Your Aliexpress profile should be opened. From the top menu below search click on “Account”
- Click on “Edit Settings” from the menu on the left
- In your personal information, click on “Edit Member Profile”
- A new page will open for you. Click on “Deactivate Acccount” in the right upper corner
- A new window will open. You will have to write your email under which you have signed up, write “Deactivate my account,” and choose a reason why you would like to erase your account
- Click on “Deactivate Account” to delete your account on Aliexpress
- One more pop-up window will show up. Click on the “Ok” button to verify that you would like to remove your account
- Now your account is deactivated, you can proceed to this page
- Once the page loads, click on the “Delete my account” button
Congratulations, you have just erased your Aliexpress account.
iPhone and Android Guide
Unfortunately, you cannot erase your Aliexpress account in the mobile app. iPhone and Android versions of the Aliexpress app are slightly different, but none of these allow you to delete your account within the app.
If you do not have a desktop computer, you can still delete your iPhone or Android phone account. Unfortunately, it cannot be done by the app. You would have to open your mobile internet browser app and follow the same guide that is for desktop. You can always switch your internet browser app to a computer version.
But if you have access to a desktop window or mac computer, do it on a computer. It is a very frustrating process to do it in your internet browser on your phone.