Flipagram was a great app for editing images and creating video montages for other social media sites. It was very popular amongst Instagram users. But nowadays, this app is a bit outdated. First of all, there are superior alternatives out there. And a lot of the features Flipagram app offers are available in social media apps themselves.
First, we are going to show you how you can delete your Flipagram account since most of you are here for that reason. But after that, we are going to show you step by step guide on how to remove a post.
2021 UPDATE: Flipagram rebranded to Viva Video
How to Delete a Flipagram Account (Viva Video account)
- Find your username and email under which you have signed up
- Open that email account
- Send a new email to this address: email@example.com (also you can add more recipients to your email, also add this one firstname.lastname@example.org and also email@example.com)
- Copy this Subject line: “Delete my account Request”
- Copy the email template below this tutorial
- Send that email, within a week or so, you should receive a reply
If you have followed all five steps, the final product should something like this:
Email template to get Flipagram account erased
Hello Viva Video support team,
I have signed up on your app under “insert your email address here,” from which I am sending you this email. My username is “insert your username here.” I want to ask you to remove my account from your app and your database. I am not interested in deactivating my account, and I would like you to erase it.
Thank you very much for your help. Please send me a confirmation email that my account was deleted.
“Insert your name here”
How to Delete Flipagram post
- Log in to your Vigo Video account
- Click on your profile photo at the bottom right corner of your smartphone screen
- Tap on the post that you would like to delete
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of your smartphone screen
- A pop-up menu showed up. Tap on “Delete” to delete your post
- Tap on to continue to delete your post permanently
If you would like to delete all your posts on FLipagram (Vigo Video), you would have to repeat this process all over again. Unfortunately, there is no way to bulk delete posts on the Vigo Video app.