If you have signed up previously for the Fortnite Crew subscription, you can cancel this subscription whenever you want. And after canceling your subscription, you will still have Fortnite Crew benefits until the end of your billing period. So you do not have to worry. You will keep all awarded V-Bucks, Crew Pack, and also Battle Passes.
Fast Read Content
How to unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew
Unsubscribing from Fortnite Crew is not that hard. But it worries a bit about the platform on which you have subscribed for this membership. So choose your Guide accordingly to the device on which you have made payment for The Crew sub.
PC, Mac & Android guide (in internet browser)
You can use this Guide on your Windows computer, Mac, or Android phone.
- Open your internet browser and go to www.epicgames.com and log in.
- Then click on your profile photo.
- Click on “Subscriptions” on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Cog icon next to your subscription.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the instructions to finish the canceling process (this may vary depending on your device. Usually, you need just perform one click to confirm that you want to unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew).
If you have bought a Fortnite Crew subscription on Xbox, you need to follow this Guide:
- Go to account.microsoft.com and log in to your account.
- On your profile page, turn off recurring billing.
With this option, you will unsubscribe from the Fortnite crew, and your items and V-Bucks will remain in your account.
If you have purchased this subscription with Playstation, you need to cancel via this Guide:
- Go to store.playstation.com.
- Log in to your PlayStation Network account.
- Go to “Subscriptions management.”
- Switch OFF Auto-Renew option.
This Guide works only if you have the Crew subscription, and it was purchased on the Switch console!
- Tap on the home button on your Switch console.
- Go to “Eshop.”
- Tap on your account icon in the upper right corner of your console.
- Tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Scroll through the list till you find a Fortnite Crew subscription.
- Tap on Fortnite Crew Subscription.
- Switch OFF Automatic Renewal of the subscription.
- Confirm that you want to cancel this subscription.
Samsung android phone
This Guide works only for folks who have bought this subscription on their Samsung phone. Here is how you can cancel it:
- Open Galaxy Store.
- Open Menu.
- Go to “Subscriptions.”
- From the list of apps, tap on the Fortnite app.
- Tap on “Cancel” your subscription button.
Hopefully, this Guide was detailed enough and showed you how to unsubscribe from Fortnite crew membership on the device on which you have purchased it. If not, contact us, we will try to help you to get rid of this subscription. There is no reason why you should pay each month for such membership. It is not worth it if you are not playing every day. And even then, it is a kind of a waste of money!
Also, you can renew your membership at any time, so there is no reason why not to cancel! It is better to cancel now than later because you might even forget that you are paying for such a service.