Bumble has revolutionized the dating apps world. There is no other dating app that is pro-women like Bumble. Unfortunately, in certain areas and in certain countries, there are not that many members on the Bumble app. For that reason, it is quite silly to pay for Bumble boost when you can cancel it at any time and have the same effects without paying for the subscription.
Also, bumble boost is quite more expensive than premium membership on other dating apps like Tinder or Badoo, where you can get way more matches and potential dates than on Bumble.
Also, Bumble boost is not that worthy to women since they receive a lot more matches than men.
No matter the reason why you want to unsubscribe from bumble boost. Here are guides on how to get rid of it, depending on your device
If you are using dating apps on weekly basis, you might cancel your Pornhub premium subscription.
Fast Read Content
How to cancel Bumble Boost Guides
Depending on what device you are using, choose the tutorial that is for the device on which you are using the Bumble app. Since every device has a slightly different way of unsubscribing from the Boost subscription,
Apple App Store
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on your “Apple ID.”
- Tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Scroll till you find Bumble boost in the list of your subscriptions.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription..”
Google Play Store
- Tap on the “Google Play Store” app.
- Tap on your profile photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap on “Payments & subcriptions.”
- Tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Scroll down in the list of your Subscriptions till you see Bumble.
- Tap on “Bumble.”
- Tap on the “Cancel” subscription.
This guide applies only to android devices. If you have instead of in google play store, paid in the Bumble app via credit card. Here is how:
- Tap on the Bumble app to open it.
- Tap on the profile icon in the lower-left corner of the Bumble app.
- Tap on “Boost subscription” below your profile photo.
- Tap on “Manage your subscription.”
- Tap on the “Cancel” button.
Windows & Mac guide
If you have paid for your subscription with a Paypal account or with your CC on the bumble website, you can use this guide to cancel your Boost subscription. Here is how:
- Go to Bumble.com and log in to your profile.
- Click on your profile photo in the top left corner of the website.
- Click on the “Manage your Boost” button.
- If you have a smaller screen, you might want to scroll down, and if not, just search for the “Unsubscribe” button to cancel your Boost subscription. It should be below the summary of your subscription.
Other usefull guides: